GoldTrax Tracker device is locally designed in Research & Development department of GoldNet, with Patent license from Patent Office and industry property with registration number of 38713702.
Software access and management is Web-based and the device local design and implementation provide its hardware and software customization and personalization with the lowest service charge.
GoldTrax at a Glance
unique accessories and features:
- Displaying the geographical location on map by online tracking
- Device automatic movement recognition and stopping data transmission in order to save SIM card credit
- Ability to show speed, direction, battery charge level, status information of the vehicle i.e. being turned on/off
- Remote control of the device
- Sending information via SMS
- Voice conversation between driver and manager
- Saving location data on memory (MMC)
- Viewing SIM card credit and the ability to charge it online
- Setting up the device remotely via sending SMS or using GPRS
- Specifying restricted areas on vehicle movements
- Sending commands to the vehicle i.e. turning off the engine and connection with the car alarm (Optional)
- It can be connected to the police communication port and required information can be transferred to the police server (the only owner of the Technical Certificate from police)
- Showing management reports on fuel consumption, mobility, movements and etc.
- Defining a periodical time interval or an specified distance for sending data
- Possibility of filtering features, grouping and defining the permitted areas
- Mobile phone application (Android/iOS)
- Warning notification to inform the operator of permitted area exceed, speed limits exceed, stop time limit on a spot through user software or by sending an SMS or Email to a specific phone number or Email address